Flying to Saskatoon for Your Hunt
The Saskatoon Airport (John G Diefenbaker International Airport) code is YXE for those making flight plans. The best U.S. airline to travel with is Delta as they have daily flights direct to Saskatoon flight from Minneapolis. You can also book flights with Air Canada and West Jet, but these typically require a transfer from another Canadian airport such as Calgary or Toronto.
From the Airport to Northern Boreal Trophy Hunts Camp:
You have the option of either renting your own vehicle for the drive to camp or we will meet you at the airport with our vehicle and transport you to camp and return at the end of the hunt.
- From Saskatoon take Highway 16 West to North Battleford.
- From North Battleford take highway 4 north to Meadow Lake.
- From Meadow Lake take Highway 55 East to Green Lake.
- From Green Lake take highway 155 North towards Ile-A-La-Cross.
- Turn left before Ile-A-La-Cross on 905 to Canoe Lake.
- 14 km (8.7 miles) on 905 and camp is on left, 700 yards in from the road.
- Lattitude: 55.07-27 Longitude: 105.57.18
When using the Google Map displayed below, please use the recommended route shown via SK-16 W and SK-4 N as this has better road condition due to recent highway improvements than other alternate routes.
Before traveling to Canada with your gun, we recommend you fill out the Non-Resident Firearm Declaration Form.
Hunting and Trapping License (H.A.L. Account):
Use this Hunter Information Template for creating a H.A.L. Account.